March Worship Services
One Worship Service on March 16 and 30
- One worship service on Sunday, March 16 at 10:45 am. A Celebration Service will begin at 10:45 am as the entire church body will celebrate a “Christ Awakening” at Midland Free. At 9:00 am all Sunday School and Sunday Morning Adult Gatherings will meet as scheduled. At 10:45 am
Children’s Worship will meet (K-5th grades). K-5th Sunday School will not meet. Childcare for infant-Pre-K only at 10:45 am. Sunday Morning Adult Gatherings are not meeting at 10:45 am.
- Two worship services on Sunday, March 23, at 9:00 and 10:45 am. It is Youth Sunday. Sunday Morning Adult Gatherings will meet on a regular schedule. JAM Youth Sunday School (6-8th grades) will still meet at 9:00 am on March 23. X-treeme Sunday School (9-12th grades) will not be meeting on March 23. Children’s Worship and Children’s Sunday School are meeting and are on a regular schedule at 9:00 and 10:45 am.
- One worship service on Sunday, March 30, at 10:45 am. Sunday Morning Adult Gatherings, Children’s Worship, and Sunday School for K-12th grades are cancelled. Childcare is available for infant through Pre-K.
Bible Reading, Memory Verse and Prayer for This Week - Preparing for March 16
Sermon: Christ is All! All for Christ! No Turning Back, No Holding Back
Sermon Text: Colossians 3:9-17
Weekly Reading: Colossians 3
Bible Memory: Colossians 3:16-17
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
- SEE—Father, I thank you for all I’m learning about the glory of your Son, Jesus Christ, (such as His supremacy, His majesty, His reign, etc.).
- SEEK—Father, I seek through the Holy Spirit greater revelations and insights about your Son, Jesus Christ, building on what I see already.
- SAVOR—Father, help me to savor your Son, Jesus Christ, according to what I see and what I seek (to worship, adore, praise, delight in and devote
myself to Him).
- SPEAK—Father, give me the courage to speak a fresh insight about your Son, Jesus Christ, to at least one believer at church next Sunday based on
what I see, seek and savor (fulfilling the charge of the apostle Paul to a congregation in Colossians 3:16).
Sunday Service Times
Two contemporary services at 9:00 and 10:45 am.
Interpreter for the deaf at 10:45 am.
- Sunday School for infant-5th grade at 9:00 am.
- Sunday School for infant-3rd grade at 10:45 am
- Children's Worship for K-5th grade at 10:45 am only
- Sunday School for 6-12th graders at 9:00 am only
- Sunday Morning Adult Classes at 9:00 am only.
- Sunday Morning Adult Gatherings at 9:00 and 10:45 am.
- College & Career at 10:45 am