Good Friday and Easter Services
- Good Friday - April 18 at 7:00 pm. Childcare will not be available for this service. A special service featuring The Veil - When Outsiders Become Insiders. "Therefore brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is His body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water." Hebrews 10:19-22.
- Easter Sunday - April 20 at 9:00 and 10:45 am. Childcare for infant-2 years only. Sunday School classes for Pre-K through 12th grade are not meeting. Sunday Morning Adult Gatherings are not meeting. Celebrating the supremacy of Jesus Christ over death! He is Risen! David Bryant will be bringing us a message in the series, Captive to Christ: How People Just Like Us Thrived Under the Supremacy of God's Son - Mary Magdalene.
Bible Reading, Memory Verse and Prayer for This Week
April 20 Sermon: Captive to Christ: How People Just Like Us Thrived Under the Supremacy of God's Son - Mary Magdalene
April 20 Sermon Text: John 20:1-18
Regal Bible Reading: John 4, 5, 6
Bible Memory: 2 Corinthians 10:5 - We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
Prayers for Captive to Christ - These are my prayers as I study and memorize Scripture, listen to sermons, and engage in Life Group discussions:
- SEE SOMETHING - Father, through your Holy Spirit, enable me to SEE greater insights about the supremacy of your Son, Jesus Christ, as I study the Gospel of John for the next six weeks.
- SAY SOMETHING - Father, through your Holy Spirit, give me opportunities to SPEAK what you show me about the supremacy of your Son, Jesus Christ, to at least one other believer each week.
Sunday Service Times
Two contemporary services at 9:00 and 10:45 am.
Interpreter for the deaf at 10:45 am.
- Sunday School for infant-5th grade at 9:00 am.
- Sunday School for infant-3rd grade at 10:45 am
- Children's Worship for K-5th grade at 10:45 am only
- Sunday School for 6-12th graders at 9:00 am only
- Sunday Morning Adult Classes at 9:00 am only.
- Sunday Morning Adult Gatherings at 9:00 and 10:45 am.
- College & Career at 10:45 am